- Terms of Service are avaible at hosting7.eu/en/terms-of-service/.
- To enter control panel use your username, /your website's address/ or email and a password that was set when you created an account.
- To use mailbox you need to create an email account in the control panel first.
- Mail server is mail.hosting7.eu.
- FTP server is your website's address (e.g. user.hosting7.eu)
- If you already own a domain and you create a new hosting account for this domain, all needed information will be automatically added. The only thing left for you to do is enter our DNS servers in the control panel of the registrator of your domain:
- All rules for the accounts with our domains are valid for accounts with domains that were not registered on our hosting.
- In you have any troubles visit our forum .
General information for customers:
For example, if you have an account "happy", a web site happy.hosting7.eu and you create an email account named “user”, your login to the mailbox and your email will look like this: "email@example.com".
You can send and receive emails using an external program like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or other. Login and password are the same as for mailbox in browser.
You do not need to change information about the DNS servers in case you have registered your domain on our hosting — it will be configured automatically and added to the chosen account.
For example, your FTP login will look like this: "firstname.lastname@example.org", if you create FTP account named “user” and you own a domain user.hosting7.eu. The main domain (connected, for example, to the FTP logins) is always the first domain of the hosting account, the one that was chosen while creating the hosting account. In the email account names created for this hosting account the part after "@" may be picked among all the domains connected to this hosting account.
- CMSOther CMSes
PrestaShop is one of the most popular content management systems for online stores.
You can install PrestaShop "manually", but it is easier and faster, if you use our quick installation.
Before you begin the installation, you must create a database. To do this, go to the Databases section in the control panel and click Add.
After you have created a database, go to the Software section in the control panel and click Add in front of Prestashop.
In the popup window enter the path to the directory to which you want to install PrestaShop. If nothing is entered, it will be installed to the root directory of the domain on FTP. Click Add.
After that click "Go to installation folder" on the top of the page.
Choose the language and click "Next".
Read the license agreement and conditions in front of "I agree to the above conditions", click "Next".
Enter the name of the store and other informations.
In the next step, enter the name of the database, user name and password. Check the connection to the database.
Once the installation is complete, delete the "Install" folder on the FTP.
URL to the admin panel in Prestashop should look like this:
happyuser.hosting7.eu/admin68264h, where happyuser.hosting7.eu is your webpage address, admin68264h - a unique code that may be found on the FTP in the directory to which you have installed this CMS - the name of the folder - 'admin68264h' - is a unique part of the URL.