- Terms of Service are avaible at hosting7.eu/en/terms-of-service/.
- To enter control panel use your username, /your website's address/ or email and a password that was set when you created an account.
- To use mailbox you need to create an email account in the control panel first.
- Mail server is mail.hosting7.eu.
- FTP server is your website's address (e.g. user.hosting7.eu)
- If you already own a domain and you create a new hosting account for this domain, all needed information will be automatically added. The only thing left for you to do is enter our DNS servers in the control panel of the registrator of your domain:
- All rules for the accounts with our domains are valid for accounts with domains that were not registered on our hosting.
- In you have any troubles visit our forum .
General information for customers:
For example, if you have an account "happy", a web site happy.hosting7.eu and you create an email account named “user”, your login to the mailbox and your email will look like this: "email@example.com".
You can send and receive emails using an external program like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or other. Login and password are the same as for mailbox in browser.
You do not need to change information about the DNS servers in case you have registered your domain on our hosting — it will be configured automatically and added to the chosen account.
For example, your FTP login will look like this: "firstname.lastname@example.org", if you create FTP account named “user” and you own a domain user.hosting7.eu. The main domain (connected, for example, to the FTP logins) is always the first domain of the hosting account, the one that was chosen while creating the hosting account. In the email account names created for this hosting account the part after "@" may be picked among all the domains connected to this hosting account.
Why should I backup my files
What is backup? Internet tells us that backuping up is an regular operation or procedure, when you create a copy of the data and save it to an alternative location, so it can be recovered in case of accidental deletions of the original files, hard drive crash, failure of the program or system, viruses and so on.
Thousands of people who do not create backups of their files take up a risk - if they files are deleted, there is no way to recover them. You can not do anything with the sudden disappearance of your data until you start creating backups regularly.
The use of extra drives - CD / DVD / Blu-ray drives, external / internal hard drives, flash drives - is a good solution. There are also services that store your data on the internet - Dropbox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk and many others - the space there is usually limited, but you can use few of them at the same time if you want to keep backups of a bit number of files.
When it comes to business, everyone must ask themselves - what would I do if my database with all customers will disappear? What would I do if my little mistake removes a huge amount of important information? Then it becomes logical that spending some time for finding an automatic system for the regular backing up of your data is a justified step, which should be done as soon as possible.
If you use databases, you can automate their backing up. Develop code, use git. Backups should be done frequently (the more frequently, the less damage to your project in case of data loss), and they must be regularly inspected (it will be a shame if at the right moment, it turns out that your backup system is not working for half a year). Keep your projects safe or entrust this task to qualified people.
On our hosting we create backups automatically for all owners of the paid accounts.