- Terms of Service are avaible at hosting7.eu/en/terms-of-service/.
- To enter control panel use your username, /your website's address/ or email and a password that was set when you created an account.
- To use mailbox you need to create an email account in the control panel first.
- Mail server is mail.hosting7.eu.
- FTP server is your website's address (e.g. user.hosting7.eu)
- If you already own a domain and you create a new hosting account for this domain, all needed information will be automatically added. The only thing left for you to do is enter our DNS servers in the control panel of the registrator of your domain:
- All rules for the accounts with our domains are valid for accounts with domains that were not registered on our hosting.
- In you have any troubles visit our forum .
General information for customers:
For example, if you have an account "happy", a web site happy.hosting7.eu and you create an email account named “user”, your login to the mailbox and your email will look like this: "firstname.lastname@example.org".
You can send and receive emails using an external program like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or other. Login and password are the same as for mailbox in browser.
You do not need to change information about the DNS servers in case you have registered your domain on our hosting — it will be configured automatically and added to the chosen account.
For example, your FTP login will look like this: "email@example.com", if you create FTP account named “user” and you own a domain user.hosting7.eu. The main domain (connected, for example, to the FTP logins) is always the first domain of the hosting account, the one that was chosen while creating the hosting account. In the email account names created for this hosting account the part after "@" may be picked among all the domains connected to this hosting account.
How to create a mailbox
You can create your own email account in the Email Accounts section in the control panel.
In this section you can create and configure new email accounts, each of which is created for the domains you have added in the Domains section.
To create an email account, click Add.
In this popup window enter your username (this will be a first part of your new email address) and choose a domain you want to create an email account for.
If you enable a Catch-all function, you will be receiving emails that have been sent to non existant email accounts in this domain (for example, if a sender has made a typo in the first part of your email address, you still will receive his email).Enter your password making sure it is strong enough, then click Add.
If you have a Free account and you are using php mail() function, you need to add the email address you have created in the control panel to the header From in your script.
If you set up email forwarding to another email account, you are not able to use your email account in a usual way: if functions only as an alias for the email address you set forwarding to. You can not login and you can not send emails from that mailbox while you have forwarding enabled.