- Terms of Service are avaible at hosting7.eu/en/terms-of-service/.
- To enter control panel use your username, /your website's address/ or email and a password that was set when you created an account.
- To use mailbox you need to create an email account in the control panel first.
- Mail server is mail.hosting7.eu.
- FTP server is your website's address (e.g. user.hosting7.eu)
- If you already own a domain and you create a new hosting account for this domain, all needed information will be automatically added. The only thing left for you to do is enter our DNS servers in the control panel of the registrator of your domain:
- All rules for the accounts with our domains are valid for accounts with domains that were not registered on our hosting.
- In you have any troubles visit our forum .
General information for customers:
For example, if you have an account "happy", a web site happy.hosting7.eu and you create an email account named “user”, your login to the mailbox and your email will look like this: "email@example.com".
You can send and receive emails using an external program like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or other. Login and password are the same as for mailbox in browser.
You do not need to change information about the DNS servers in case you have registered your domain on our hosting — it will be configured automatically and added to the chosen account.
For example, your FTP login will look like this: "firstname.lastname@example.org", if you create FTP account named “user” and you own a domain user.hosting7.eu. The main domain (connected, for example, to the FTP logins) is always the first domain of the hosting account, the one that was chosen while creating the hosting account. In the email account names created for this hosting account the part after "@" may be picked among all the domains connected to this hosting account.
You can manage mailboxes in the panel user to Create "Email Account".
You can add email accounts to their domains, for example email@example.com. For these accounts, you can access through a web browser or an email application (using POP3, IMAP and SMTP). You can also choose to divert your mail to your existing private mailbox.
To enter your e - mail account in the Web browser, click "Mail" at the top of the page, enter the account name (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org and password.
You can always change your passwords to your email accounts in the panel under "Email account" ("Edit" button in the corresponding account row).
The settings to using Mozilla Thunderbird
- Go to the Thunderbird main menu and select "File" -> "New" -> "Existing mail account"
- Type a name for the account, add the user (ex, email@example.com) and password and type the name you want to send email from this account by Thunderbird.
- Press the "Continue" button - at this point, Thunderbird will ask you on the server for the e-mail settings and automatic configuration of the same. Automatic data configuration:
- Press the "Continue" - at this point, Thunderbird will ask at the server for email settings and configure itself automatically. Displayed data auto configuration:
Connecting to Microsoft Outlook
- Go to the "Tools" menu and select "Account Settings." Click "New".
- Select "Internet E-mail" and click "Next".
- Enter your name, email address (ex. firstname.lastname@example.org) and password. Select "Manually configure server options or additional server types".
- In the "Account type", select IMAP.
- Incoming mail server: mail.hosting7.eu
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.hosting7.eu
- Username: same as email.
- Check the "Remember password" box if you want, so that Outlook does not prompt for a password each time it connects.