- Terms of Service are avaible at hosting7.eu/en/terms-of-service/.
- To enter control panel use your username, /your website's address/ or email and a password that was set when you created an account.
- To use mailbox you need to create an email account in the control panel first.
- Mail server is mail.hosting7.eu.
- FTP server is your website's address (e.g. user.hosting7.eu)
- If you already own a domain and you create a new hosting account for this domain, all needed information will be automatically added. The only thing left for you to do is enter our DNS servers in the control panel of the registrator of your domain:
- All rules for the accounts with our domains are valid for accounts with domains that were not registered on our hosting.
- In you have any troubles visit our forum .
General information for customers:
For example, if you have an account "happy", a web site happy.hosting7.eu and you create an email account named “user”, your login to the mailbox and your email will look like this: "firstname.lastname@example.org".
You can send and receive emails using an external program like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or other. Login and password are the same as for mailbox in browser.
You do not need to change information about the DNS servers in case you have registered your domain on our hosting — it will be configured automatically and added to the chosen account.
For example, your FTP login will look like this: "email@example.com", if you create FTP account named “user” and you own a domain user.hosting7.eu. The main domain (connected, for example, to the FTP logins) is always the first domain of the hosting account, the one that was chosen while creating the hosting account. In the email account names created for this hosting account the part after "@" may be picked among all the domains connected to this hosting account.
How to add a website to Google for indexation
To add a page to the Google index, follow these steps:
- Here enter the address page to confirm that you are not a robot, and click on "Submit Request".
After you see the message "Your request has been received and will be processed shortly".
- To confirm that you are the owner of this site, click on "Search Console", enter the address of your website and click on "Add a property".
- Follow the instructions. You will have to download an .html file and upload it to an FTP server.
How to upload a .html file to FTP?
- Login via FTP and click "Upload":
- Select the .html file after the upload is complete, click the green symbol:
- On Google's page you will have to enter the code and click "Verify". If everything is done correctly, you will see:
Here you may find additional informations about the Google Search Console and change configurations for your website: