- Terms of Service are avaible at hosting7.eu/en/terms-of-service/.
- To enter control panel use your username, /your website's address/ or email and a password that was set when you created an account.
- To use mailbox you need to create an email account in the control panel first.
- Mail server is mail.hosting7.eu.
- FTP server is your website's address (e.g. user.hosting7.eu)
- If you already own a domain and you create a new hosting account for this domain, all needed information will be automatically added. The only thing left for you to do is enter our DNS servers in the control panel of the registrator of your domain:
- All rules for the accounts with our domains are valid for accounts with domains that were not registered on our hosting.
- In you have any troubles visit our forum .
General information for customers:
For example, if you have an account "happy", a web site happy.hosting7.eu and you create an email account named “user”, your login to the mailbox and your email will look like this: "firstname.lastname@example.org".
You can send and receive emails using an external program like Microsoft Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird or other. Login and password are the same as for mailbox in browser.
You do not need to change information about the DNS servers in case you have registered your domain on our hosting — it will be configured automatically and added to the chosen account.
For example, your FTP login will look like this: "email@example.com", if you create FTP account named “user” and you own a domain user.hosting7.eu. The main domain (connected, for example, to the FTP logins) is always the first domain of the hosting account, the one that was chosen while creating the hosting account. In the email account names created for this hosting account the part after "@" may be picked among all the domains connected to this hosting account.
Advantages of Content Distribution Network
A content delivery network (CDN) is used to reduce the page load time. This is a free and easy-in-use service.
The idea is to provide static page files to the visitors as fast as possible and at the same time do not overload the server. This will also increase the execution speed of scripts.
CDN system consists of a group of caching servers. After activating the service it is only necessary to change the path of the static files in a special subdomain, and all requests for static files are to be redirected to the server's content delivery system. This server stores the information in a RAID array, which consists of solid state disks (SSDs). If the desired file is not found in the cache, the CDN server transmits the query to the master server to receive the file and store it in the cache afterwards.
Most modern browsers can not make more than 10 connections to the server, so other static content retrieval processes must wait for the current processes to finish. And CDN systems allows to access those files without a need to wait.
The following file extensions are supported: .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .png, .ico, .css, .midi, .wav, .bmp, .js, .swf, .flv, .avi, .djvu, .mp3, .xml, .zip.
Thanks to the data recovery speed, the performance of the pages located on the original server is not different than those located on the CDN servers.
Some of the advantages of using the content delivery system are:
- Reduction of the page load time
Tasks are divided so that the HTTP server is only responsible for the operation of PHP scripts and server delivers CDN static data. As a result, page load time can be 3-4 times reduced.
- Top positions in search results
Search engines like Google take into account the time the server takes to respond and display the results. After activating the free CDN service you will have an advantage in this regard.